• Providing commercial insight into to the markets you are commissioning from.
• Helping you to design commissioning and procurement approaches that put the needs of children and young people at the centre of priorities.
• Helping you design strategic approaches that recognise the sizes and types of provider in your supply markets and how to tap into their motivations and objectives to realise mutual benefit.
For Government and policy makers:
• Research and analysis of data, practice and supplier markets for education and social care to inform policy and regulation.
• Understanding ownership type and structure, implications of funding type and trends in performance.
For provider trade organisations:
• Research, surveys and analysis to support provider sector bodies to evidence the state of the market.
• Develop an evidence base for campaigns for improvement. Expert opinion for legal based approaches.
• Strategic and commercial advice in relation to business development and longer-term ownership issues.
• Advice in relation to specific commissioning and procurement approaches.